Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June Beauties

Hey everyone!  I want to share a little June beauty with you today.  The hydrangeas are getting their blue on and they bring a lot of color and happiness inside.
IMG_1269
I have had the print of the blue flower for many years.   Did you notice the blue toile container?


IMG_1143
Oh my goodness, did you see Dorinda's house on Bravo New York housewives show?


IMG_1251
I turned on both TV's downstairs and watched the house.  It is gorgeous!  She had a royal blue/navy living room and my mouth was on the floor it was so beautiful.


IMG_1137
Her walls are lacquered.  Or they appear to be.  That is a good way to have a dark color in a room because the high gloss reflects the light.  Oh gosh, this is going to drive me crazy and I am going to want to go back blue.  Only I am sure I can't afford the two blue velvet sofas she has.  Beautiful!


IMG_1271
Her chairs in the dining room look very familiar to me.  I have a friend that has a sofa covered in a similar fabric. Yes, Anna, that would be you!   Oh, I just could go on all day!


IMG_1152
She lives in the Berkshires.  I don't know what the problem is but the ladies had definite opinions about the Berkshires like it isn't a great place to live.


IMG_1271
Of course there was a lot of drama.  What's up with Heather?  Doesn't she know you can't go up against Bethany?  No one sent her the memo!


IMG_1239
Oh, I know I shouldn't waste my time on that show.   I am always shocked  their behavior.  Who knew they were so bad?


IMG_1208
Do you watch the show?


IMG_1237




Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment