Monday, May 9, 2016

Roses and Rearranging


It always adds a freshness to a room with live plants or fresh flowers.  In this case, it is fresh roses that I found myself with.   These beautiful roses had me immediately inspired to do something pretty with them.  I couldn't wait to start playing with them and see just what the end result would be.  Do you do that?  Can you not wait to capture it?
IMG_8067

The pine coffee table is showing off the roses in here.
IMG_8695

This sofa normally sits in the corner but I wanted to bring it out into the room more.  So now it sits in front of the windows.  The sofa table is wearing blue toile in the corner.
IMG_8692


IMG_8616
My mother bought these canisters for my grandmother so many years ago.  They are sweet gifts from the past with special memories.

IMG_8622

IMG_8726
Pink oleanders are blooming in the backyard now.

IMG_8738
I wish you could smell the gardenias that are heavy with the scent.

IMG_8744
Hoping we have blooms I can reach this year on the Magnolia tree.

IMG_8681
Lots of patterns, all with touches of blue and red.

IMG_8644


IMG_8693


IMG_8688

IMG_8637



Jan





No comments:

Post a Comment