Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Table Full of Spring


Hey! How are ya’ll? There’s a Spring vignette waiting to be seen.



It’s a little of everything on the table.  But I tried it on my coffee table as well!





I like to try vignettes in different places around the house.





How silly did I feel when I told on myself?!  I had a bird’s nest and couldn’t think what to do with it!  Umm..yes, I really did.  I also hit publish on this post before I was through with it.  Maybe I need some brain vitamins!
















Granny apples with seed packets.  Branches from the yard and tulips from the store.  The nest was courtesy of the red cardinals.























Jan








3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jan, thanks for sharing all that beauty with us! Happy Spring (almost)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty bit of spring! The flowers look so perfect next to your lovely curtains.
    Thank you so very much for your input on painting my front door. Alas, rain is predicted through Tuesday but it WILL eventually be done!
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete