Sunday, March 1, 2015

It's March!


It’s March!  Yay!!  We got through the Winter months.  I know March is a wild card, you don’t know what’s coming.  It can be very warm one day and really cold the next.  But we have arrived close to Spring, especially in the South.


 
The Shepard by Floriana Barbu ~ Isn’t it beautiful?!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hopefully no more of this!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Or January roses in the snow.  A background of white against roses petals is pretty but I prefer it indoors.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
More like this.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A close up of wisteria in yellow and purple coffee cups.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wisteria dripping off the white lace tablecloth.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Or dripping off the bush.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Can’t wait for the irises.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These come back every year.  They were marked down ridiculously low and we didn’t think they would do anything.  So obnoxiously loud in color but I still love them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Japanese Magnolia got iced right when they were about to bloom last year.  I hoped they would bloom anyway.
 
 
 
 
 
 
They did!  This will be our first sign of Spring.  I don’t know why but everyone else’s Japanese Magnolia tree bloom before ours.  But that’s true in almost everything in our yard.  It’s like we live in a different state!
 
 
 
 
Jan
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Janet and I'm glad your pretty blooms opened up! I'm so ready for spring and you've really shown some beautiful snaps. We're covered in snow right now and I'm really ready to see some beautiful spring green. Thank you so much for popping in to see me and I so enjoy your beautiful blog.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to the coming of Spring!! Your photos are beautiful.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and for leaving such a nice comment on my post 57 Shades of Gray!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers and love the pillows!...Still cold here and hope we have seen the last of the snow...however, I remember the first year we moved here it snowed mid March...actually on the day my granddaughter was born.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photographs, each and everyone, even the ones with the snow. Love the indoor ones too.
    Have a great weekend ahead and happy March too.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring is just now appearing with the trees budding here :)

    Gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete