Monday, March 9, 2015

Just Another Monday



Hey! How are ya’ll?  I brought in a few branches from our Bradford Pear tree a few days ago to see if I could hurry up the flowers that are to bloom on it.



It worked!  I have white flowers all over it!





And of course I have been rearranging again.  It’s a sickness I tell ya!  Gotta shake things up!  Move it around!  My granddog, Jacques, always wants to  be in the picture.  Sonny does too, he’s my baby.









At night with all the lights off except a lamp.








I didn’t know it would be so hard to capture these blooms in a photo.






That poor old mirror in the corner has been moved all around this room.  I need to find a permanent home for it.  Far away from my rearranging hands.











It may live over here for awhile.

























Jan















No comments:

Post a Comment