Thursday, November 3, 2016

Christmas Decorating Ideas


Today on the blog I am sharing Christmas decorating ideas.  It may seem too early but in blog world it can be a lot like in retail.  The earlier the better it seems.  We just got home this evening after heading out Monday morning.  We took a road trip around ten hours away.  I will share details on where we went on a later post because I thought you might want to see some of the Christmas decorating I saw and become inspired.  In fairness I have to share they were just putting up Christmas the last two days we were there that I was aware of.  So here's a few of the photos that might start you thinking about Christmas decorating.

img_9157


img_9168

img_9142


img_9143

img_9216



img_9181

img_9187

img_9188

img_9208


Jan



1 comment:

  1. Jan,
    I am quite smitten with the mercury silver ornaments depicting pinecones!
    I love Christmas!
    If I didn't have so~o~o many organizational deadlines, I'd already be decorating!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete