Monday, February 8, 2016

My Fickle Mantel

Just as the heart can be fickle for love,  my heart can be fickle on deciding the right plates to decorate the mantel.  The mantel is sporting a special Valentine look but with three different plates.  Do you have a favorite?


IMG_29171
An all over floral with plenty of red in it.


IMG_2908




IMG_2917


IMG_2914


IMG_2969


IMG_2921


IMG_3054
These plates wear roses and leaves and allow the  Sugar and Flour canisters to shine for Valentine's!  What lady wouldn't want a little sugar from her special one on Valentine's Day?  And a 'flour' that's sure to make the heart skip a beat.


IMG_3099


IMG_3042




IMG_3055


IMG_2883
The blue plates  show up so vivid and true.


IMG_2874
So give me a clue, which would you do?  I hope you have a happy Valentine's week!





Jan




4 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, they are all lovely, but I think I like the white plates with the floral edging, tall floral in clear vases (I couldn't see the full view of the gold vases) and no flour and sugar canisters. So just like in photos #1 but with white plates instead of Rose Chintz. But again all of the ways were nice.
    Happy Monday!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's interesting to hear different views. Thanks for commenting, Gina!

      Delete
  2. Jan,
    I love the contrast of the white plates edged in red and blue!!!
    Your home is always filled with beautiful decorating accessories!!!
    The mantel is beautifully done, dear friend!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete