Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Around The Yard


Hey!  Ya'll doing okay?!  It's been quiet around my house.  A little early in the growing season for much to show but there's some pretty going on here and there in the yard.


IMG_0221
French lace cap hydrangea is putting on its blue flowers


IMG_0145
Dahlia bud.  This is my first attempt growing with this flower and I am super excited just over the bud!  It's such a dramatic flower!


IMG_0177
Jute ~ That's what we call it.  It's everywhere but I have never seen it with this gold iridescent shine in it.  It reminds me of the red amaryllis with its gold shine as well.


IMG_0139
Serious lizard hunting!




IMG_0207
Elderberry buds


IMG_0202
Elderberry blooms


IMG_67901




img_67651




Aline and C.F. Garon
Doesn't this look like two models posing for a ad?  It's my husband's parents.  I love this photo.  They look so happy and it's just makes me feel good to see it.




IMG_0124
Geese with their young at the lake


IMG_0166


IMG_0233


Jan

2 comments:

  1. Cute picture of your inlaws...they must have been having a great picnic!
    Loved the geese too....just a different kind of pic-nickers :^)
    Be blessed,
    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks J! It is a fun photo. The geese are the stars around here. : )

      Delete