Thursday, February 19, 2015

Roses Are Real



Hey!  How are ya’ll?   I love flowers.  I especially love roses.   Their beauty can always be counted on.  These babies have held on really well!












But I absolutely am in love with fabric that showcases their beauty.  It just doesn’t get better than that!








I have been ‘playing’ again.  Rose covered fabric with dishes that wear roses.  This sits on my book of roses.

There are different opinions on faux or real flowers.  I don’t care, they can both be beautiful.





What’s your favorite flower?






Which way do you lean?  Faux or real?  Can you always tell the difference?









I must tell you that real roses were used in this post.    The faux roses were mixed in with them!  Gotcha!!  Have a good weekend!




Jan














No comments:

Post a Comment