Saturday, November 8, 2014

November Delights


Hey! How are you? We had a chilly morning here and I have taken a few pics I want to share with you.  I am not showing this on a dining table today but you can use any of these ideas for your Thanksgiving table.  If you want a bit more drama, you could double it.  Two ‘bowls’ of pumpkins instead of one.





Grocery store flowers!  You could put two arrangements down the center of your table.



The ‘vase’ I am using for my flowers is actually a candleholder.  I have my flowers in a tall glass sitting inside of the candleholder.





Fall leaves in a vase.  Again two would be very dramatic!




















Pretty Fall leaves are always a nice touch on your table.  Just be sure to shake out any bugs.





Grocery store flowers sitting on top of a wooden pedestal that was my Grandmother’s.
















Jan










No comments:

Post a Comment