Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Cheer in the Kitchen


Hey ya’ll!  I hope you are enjoying the season.  I have just a couple of pics from my kitchen to share with you.  It’s a hard room to photograph but it is a Christmas kitchen.  Green countertops start the Christmas feeling and I have just added a little fruit to the room.  I am glad we went with the wood cabinets versus the white when we built our home way back when.  There is a berry wreath added to the potholder.  My wallpaper has the green and red along with other colors.











Wreath in the kitchen window.  I am sorry you can’t smell the candle through the computer but it is heavenly.  Why does everything look better when it smells good?  My computer is acting very strange so I hope I can keep posting but if I disappear from the scene, it will be because it’s getting worked on. : (





My kitchen windowsill.  My daughter made the crosses in elementary school.  My mister is growing celery.  I know!  Yes, he is.  I could have waited and reshot the kitchen with more fruit and styled a little better but my computer may be dead tomorrow so I am taking this opportunity to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!



Jan










No comments:

Post a Comment