Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fall Flowers


Hey!  How are you?    A little more decorating on the back porch for you to see.  We can see directly out of the living room’s windows on to the back,  so we get to enjoy it.








Mums, roses, velvet pumpkins and squash.











‘Playing’ on the porch, I have a large mirror I haven’t figured out where it’s going to live yet.  But meanwhile I got in a few shots reflecting the flowers.  Double the beauty!


















I had plenty of help.  Sonny and Layla were determined to be in a photo.








And what about that background?  Black with peachy roses.  It can’t stay out here during bad weather but maybe a few days.  Have you figured out what I used?





















It’s my fireplace cover!





Jan










No comments:

Post a Comment