Sunday, October 5, 2014

Capturing Autumn with Steven Smith


Colorado Wildflowers



Hello!   I have a special treat for you today!  I am sharing  beautiful photographs by award winning photographer Steven Smith.  They are visually stunning  with beautiful fall colors.   I received exclusive permission to share these with you today.  Steven’s photos are exceptional and I find the photographs to be pure art.  You can view or purchase Steven’s photographs here.





Adirondack Chimney





Autumn at Niagara





Colorado Stream





Cemetery Road









Harrison Cemetery








Autumn Cross








Autumn Grave









Maples in Autumn










Sunlight On Maple Trees









Sunlight on Maple Leaf Cemetery









The Boat House









Aspen Walkway









Colorado Fall Aspens


There is a link provided at the top of this post.  You can find these and much more at stevensmithimages.com.
It was a special thrill to be able to share these with you today as Steve and I are related.  Also please note that these photographs are copyright protected.  I received no financial compensation for sharing these photographs.   I hope you enjoyed them as much as I have.


Jan










No comments:

Post a Comment