Thursday, July 24, 2014

Just A Little Brunch


Hey, I have been working on a place for us to have a brunch.  The food will be ready in a few minutes.  I am making coffee and the tea is already made.  It’s in the refrigerator, I made it last night so it would be really cold this morning.




It’s really humid this morning.  The sweat is dripping off my head down to my toes again!  I bet we get more rain today.


I dropped my pepper shaker and it shattered in a million pieces.  It’s my fault, sometimes I am like a bull in a china closet.  I get in a hurry and watch out!




I have broken things I dearly loved by being in too big of a hurry or not taking the time to put things in a safe place.  I could just pinch myself!











Thank goodness I do have the other one.







Jan












1 comment:

  1. You could put salt and pepper in the same shaker ;^)
    Or......I have a hefty collection of odd salt and pepper shakers....do you want one??????? I have some with roses on them.....
    Blessings, and thanks for your lovely blog!!
    J

    ReplyDelete