Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Another Painting

Hey! Ya'll doing okay? I am so excited to share with you a new piece of art I have. It's a pretty painting! But first I want you to see this pretty produce my mister brought home this weekend. Isn't it gorgeous? He came across this huge grocery store that sells all organic produce. He and my daughter are foodies. They both cook really well and it never fails that while we are eating they will start discussing how they could have made it better if they had tried this or that. I am very fortunate because I am a simple cook!
And here is the painting...
I have no idea where I will hang it yet. Right now it's beside the dining table on the buffett. That's where I put together a lot of my vignettes. I love placing flowers there from our yard, and it's so great that it's free. Spring has really given us pretty flowers this year hasn't it?
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment