Sunday, March 9, 2014

We Got The Blues!

IMG_2283 IMG_2343 IMG_2349


How are ya'll doing? We saw some beautiful sunshine today! It felt great to be outside. Since I didn't know if we would have sunshine tomorrow I took a few extra pics today ( I ran around the yard all day in my gown trying to get as many as I could while the sun was out!). Thank goodness the neighbors can't see me running around in all my natural glory!! I would have scared the hell out of the meter man had he come by today!

All kidding aside, we got down with the blues...baby blues...light blues....dark blues...Blues!

Jan

6 comments:

  1. Got the Blues, all color of Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love all of them!! You make me want to add blue to my house Jan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anna! I am working on you with the blue, everybody needs a little in their home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I do have blue in my bedroom:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You most certainly do! How could I forget?! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete