Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Becoming Harder

I was so fortunate to find some really pretty orchids.  I have always seen the white ones but they don't do much for me.  Who wants more white in the winter?!  It really brings the corner to life with the amazing color.  They greet me every morning and put a smile on my face.  I don't know about you but all this heavy use of white and gray is just kind of crazy to me.  Who wants to live in that?  The tulips are holding up well.  I found the dried hydrangeas on Etsy.  Aren't they glorious?!

img_2170

Here is a perspective I think everyone should hear.  It will be good for your soul to hear.




Another video you need to see before making any assumptions:




A very interesting article here: 
http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/265552/anti-semite-who-organized-womens-march-washington-john-perazzo


I hope the rest of your week is fantastic!




Jan








No comments:

Post a Comment