Sunday, September 18, 2016

Cook Your Fall Vignette


This is a Fall vignette that you can totally cook when you are through with the display.  Rich vibrant colors  paired with the copper and small pumpkins assure you it is for Fall.  You have to get your green veggies to stay healthy so I thought if I display them I will for sure cook them afterwards!  Vibrant red roses paired with brussel sprouts and artichokes are occupying my big copper tub.  We actually had a few wisteria blooms on the bush, I don't remember that happening in mid-September ever.  A couple of pumpkins appear to be floating nestled on top of the green glasses.

img_5644

Vintage candlesticks add a flavor of history.

img_5636



img_5601

I cut a little of everything that was blooming in the yard this weekend, including zinnias, jute and wisteria.

img_5251

I like the silvery look of the back of these leaves, I can't ever remember the name.

img_5566



img_5158



img_5656



img_5230



img_5559




img_5640



Jan







1 comment:

  1. Love the idea!! The vignette is gorgeous ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete