Sunday, April 10, 2016

For The Girls





This is for the girls because most girls I know swoon over flowers.

IMG_7642

Wisteria, irises, dried hydrangeas and dried roses sitting pretty together on the table.  Vintage plates with no pedigree along with an old lavender top, bring the colors all together.  I get in a hurry when I feel like I have the look I am aiming for.  I am afraid a big wind will blow it away or I will trip and hit my head or the dogs spot a lizard in it and break everything!   Then I feel like I better hurry up and share it because well...something could always happen!





IMG_7726








IMG_7366

Wisteria, irises, loropetalums, oleander and crepe myrtles live back here.  I have seen loropetalums spelled lorapetalums and loropetalums.  The Southern Living Grumpy Gardner spells it loropetalums, so I guess I will go with the letter O after the R instead of an A.  I get confused every time I type it now.





IMG_7308

The buffet is dressed with irises too.





IMG_8241







IMG_7635







IMG_7649







IMG_7691







IMG_7653







IMG_7661







IMG_7673







IMG_7696







IMG_7223







IMG_7193







IMG_7698







IMG_7642




Jan




No comments:

Post a Comment