Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Christmas Living Room


Welcome to Christmas here in the family/living room in our home.  Lots of red is still living here with the new white sofas.  My daughter got one of the red sofas that I had, so I kept the pillows from it.  She's not into red.  But it works well in here for me and especially at Christmas.  Well let's face it, I love red so they will be staying.


img_0742


Layla, my schnauzer, certainly wanted to be a part of the photos of the living room but Sonny isn't always a good boy so they had to stay outside while the photos were being taken.  He likes to chew on her ear and she doesn't like to be photographed with a wet ear.


img_0775

Red roses in a white pitcher on a silver tray.  This all rests on the mirror on the coffee table.  A few gold ornaments compliment my retro anniversary clock.



img_0794

We have been getting lots of rain so the photos aren't what I would prefer.  The round coffee table is loaded with blue ornaments and fresh greenery from outdoors.  There is a menagerie of blue and white as well.


img_0844



img_0823



img_0336



img_0852



img_0849



img_0757



img_0816

Reflection in the mirror.

img_0789


And this little baby is blooming in December.....

img_0864



Jan





1 comment:

  1. It all looks lovely, Jannie! I love your red.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete