Thursday, December 8, 2016

Christmas Dining Table 2016


The first time I tried the trees on the dining table I wasn't sure I liked it.  They grew on me though after doing a tablescape with them in my office.  So they are the centerpiece of our Christmas dining table for this year.  I did mix in some gold through trees and candle holders.  The trees are icy in appearance and the gold helps warm it up a little.  Gold chargers under Haddon Hall, Romantic England dinner plates I found on Ebay.

img_1140


Vintage basket holds my hydrangeas with an old painting done by my daughter.  That's two wreaths attached together, one is the berry wreath which I placed on top of an unadorned green one.  Green ribbon was run around it.


img_1102




img_1103


The buffet is wearing a vintage mirror that lived in the living room at one time and then lived in a guest room.  Now it wants to stay here for a while.  I used some of my dried roses and flowers from the year and ran them through the garland and added the green ribbon.  One icy tree is centered in front of the mirror to carry on the theme.


img_1183



img_1166



img_1156



Jan






1 comment:

  1. Jan, your table and dining room are gorgeous! I love the Haddon Hall china that you used, and the gold and silver Christmas trees used as a centerpiece are perfect. Your buffet with the antique mirror is stunning. I love the color palette that you have chose. Everything looks beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete