Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Gold In The Chair




Hey!  How are ya’ll?  I have some pretty photos for you.  We made a quick trip to my daughter’s.







I try to take my camera with me most of the time.  I think I get my mister frustrated with me because when he’s driving and I see something I just think I have to try and see if I can capture it.  I usually just blurt out STOP!







Then he thinks there’s something wrong.  Of course by now he knows what it is and and let’s me know I am going to cause him to wreck!  But he’s been very supportive of me blogging and will tell me the truth about my photos.  If he doesn’t like it, he tells me why and I am glad for the constructive criticism.  I have learned a lot that way.  Oh my gosh!  I sound like a Stepford wife, don’t I?!






My daughter can cook!  While we were there she made this butternut squash soup.  She put some wild rice in and topped it with toasted sunflower seeds.  I have been encouraging her to start a food blog!












That’s her rescue dog.






I put this together at her place.  That chair was put out for trash and we adopted it years ago.  Then when she moved out she took it with her.  I brought the silver pieces along with my blue pitcher so I knew I could ‘play’.   Shawl was a gift she received.  I got really lucky, I had forgotten about the gold in the chair!














Jan





No comments:

Post a Comment