Monday, June 30, 2014

Hot Hydrangeas Coming Right Up!


It's absolutely summer time!  I brought us some hydrangeas  today for the table setting.  They may start boiling in the water it's sooo hot.  Do you like the summer time?  I love how it looks.  There is so much color everywhere and you feel better because of the sunlight.  I have to admit I like my sunlight through an air conditioned window though.




This table is parked beside a hydrangea bush.  They are all looking so different.  Each flower is doing its own thing.


I have had these plates forever.  They have a pretty design and are great for everyday.  Let's sneak inside, it's hot and I am melting. 



Blue blue blue!  I do love you.  This shade of blue always woos me.




Well could you blame me?  I brought big blue in with me.  The small pillows on the sofa match the table outside with hydrangeas on them.  I need some sweet tea and for goodness sake I've got to turn the ac cooler!


Jan





 
 
 
 
 

A Stroll Thru Life
Savvy Southern Style

3 comments: