Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Sofa Table

We finally got sunshine today after two weeks of rain.  What a relief!  The yard is so wet I can't walk across it without getting bogged down.  So today I want to share with you a little rearranging I did.
You remember the armoire that lives in the dining room.  It has been sitting in this corner for years.  I decided to push it over a bit.




The sofa table that lives behind this sofa was brought into the dining room.  I brought the lamps as well.




Now I have great space for sharing whatever is the latest pretty.  I found a really nice green fabric and have a tablecloth from it.  It goes with the wallpaper so well.  This is the first arrangement I did for the new spot.




Today I have just a couple of the purple hydrangeas and paired them on a silver tray and mercury glass candleholders along with a glass candlestick.  The glass holding the hydrangeas with the fleur de lis was done by my talented sister-in-law years ago when we got a set from her.



What have you been up to lately?


Jan

2 comments: