Sunday, February 15, 2015

Visit With Judy


Hey! How are ya’ll?   We are going to visit with my cousin Judy today.  Judy is one talented lady, she is a excellent seamstress and made her daughters beautiful dresses when they were little and she excels at crafts.  She is an interior designer and photographer. 

Now I don’t know if you know this but in the deep South you brag about your relatives.  But if you aren’t related then it just doesn’t get noticed or mentioned.

 Judy has a husband and he takes photos too.  But I’m not kin to him so no gushing over his work. ( Just kidding folks!  He’s very talented! ;)

I am so excited to share these beautiful photographs with you!  Judy Smith Rushing and her husband Lane are such talented photographers.  Judy and Lane, are otherwise know as Rushing Images.  They have an abundance of photographs that are rich with nature’s beauty.   Their photos bring joy and remind one of the wonderful seasons of Spring and Summer.

Lane and Judy Rushing

“As a photography team, we are constantly learning from each other. While we have slightly different styles, we both love being able to capture the beauty of the world surrounding us in a creative way. We enjoy many styles of photography with emphasis on nature.

Judy – Photography has unleashed some of my God-given creative talents in a fun and exciting way. I have a B.F.A. in interior design from Mississippi University for Women and have always enjoyed decorating and creative art projects. Over the past few years, photography has become my main avenue for expressing my artistic talents.

Lane – As a radiologist, images are an essential part of my daily life and I have found it natural for photography to become a creative outlet. I have always been interested in the technical side of photography, but I am constantly improving my creativity through Judy’s artistic eye.

 We would like to thank God for giving us this talent and being able to enjoy photography together. We have been married for 30 years and blessed with three wonderful daughters. Having a common interest that we share and enjoy has been great.”

So let’s get to seeing these amazing photos!



These photos give a glimpse of their lives.







Rich in texture








Festive





















Christmas at Judy’s.  I love that she has her own individual look and it is gorgeous!





How beautiful and festive is this!  She has an artist’s eye.







Faith



































































It really makes you want Spring right this very minute, doesn’t it?!  You can find these photos and so many more at the link Rushing Images.



Jan











No comments:

Post a Comment