Monday, November 3, 2014

Frosty Roses in November



Hey!  How are ya’ll?  We received our first frost this morning.  The roses put on a show!











But our Fall color is just starting to peep out and probably will be peaking in a few weeks.










My daughter makes a terrific salad that I may ask her to make.  It works great at Thanksgiving.



And when our trees are peaking the camellias are looking very pretty.  Of course this coincides with our Christmas parade and everyone is decorating for Christmas.





So I am torn between admiring the beauty of our trees in all their glory ablaze with color and figuring out which way I am leaning on decorating for Christmas.  November makes me feel torn in two but I think it’s my favorite month of the year.  Lots to do and so much to feel grateful for.


 A couple of photos from last year’s Christmas.








So yes, I love November and all that it brings!


Jan









No comments:

Post a Comment