Sunday, October 19, 2014

Couple of Changes


Hey!  How are ya’ll?  I made a couple of changes in the living room.  I like to leave the light blue pillow covers  with the roses on them on the sofa year round.  It breaks up the red on the sofas.  There are dried hydrangeas on the sofa table behind the sofa.







I left these roses to dry in the brass pitcher sitting on the coffee table and they have a fallish look to them.  The green throw I bought a decade ago!  Dried lavender rose petals scattered on top of the throw.


















I tried a different look with the fall flowers on the sofa table here.  The container and the colors of the arrangement definitely say fall.  I like it next to the painting with gold frame.










Yes, they are faux!  I think they work really well for fall.





I couldn’t help but notice how the colors are so similar!    Red leaves ~ Red sofa.    Aqua blue sky ~ Pillows.    Green Leaves ~ Green painted walls.




Jan










No comments:

Post a Comment