Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Short and Sweet

I hope this post finds you doing well, it's a short and sweet post.  May has arrived and our gardenias smell wonderful.  The blue hydrangeas are growing everyday and putting on their blue.  Layla and Sonny will be getting  haircuts tomorrow.  The mister had eye surgery yesterday.  It went well and he is eager to get back to work.  He will have his other eye done soon.  He hates not being able to physically do what he wants, when he wants.  It makes him an unhappy camper.

My roses are on their way out.  They were so pretty I hate to see them go.  They came from the store and not my yard but they started out looking a little puny but turned into such beauties.  I was fortunate to be able to capture this with my cell phone.  Sometimes a cell phone just works better for me.  By the way, I am on Instagram as well.  Please come see me, I will be hanging out with all the other flower lovers!

May is a busy month for so many with graduations, engagements and weddings.  I hope your month of May is one that brings happy times and some happy memories.





Jan



No comments:

Post a Comment