Sunday, August 23, 2015

Roses Baby!


Hello!  I have some pretty roses for you today.  It's a little vignette I put together.


It's super humid and hot here, what about where you are?  I am seeing Fall decorating going up in blogland.



I haven't caught that bug yet. : )  Cooler days and nights will come and then the Fall itch will hit me!




I sure look forward to it.



What about you?  Do you like to decorate for Fall?



I don't do the Halloween decorating but prefer leaning it towards a Thanksgiving/Fall look.




Do you ever buy the bag of little chocolates that are wrapped up and have a saying inside?  How about these to live by for this week?!  Take a run on the wild side!   Read the last page first!




Solve arguments with a dance-off!  Ignore the clock!




Treat Tuesday like Friday!  Wing it!



Make the first move!









Jan









No comments:

Post a Comment