Thursday, April 13, 2017

Easter Table

I have my Easter tablescape to share with you today.  There is a lavender tablecloth folded and running down the center of the table.  Brass chargers under white dinner plates with cabbage plates on top are the center focus.  Orchids on the buffet and on the table in a magenta add to the festive feel of the occasion.  My late mother's glasses paired with pink stemware and alternates with green tipped stemware.  A Spring mixture of flowers in each white pitcher to make sure it is full and feels joyful.

My orchids on the buffet needed height so they are covered in moss sitting in a pedestal bowl which sits in a large white bowl.  The white bowl sits in the urn.  The urn sits atop three green vintage books.  How's that for ingenuity!  The light in here is always a little difficult so excuse the clarity of the photos.






I dressed the orchids with green little organza type bags that my paper whites came in Christmas.  They were so pretty I knew I would use them for something and held on to them.  They dress the orchids up so well!

























Jan






No comments:

Post a Comment