Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Vignette/Tablescape and Cicadas


Hey!  How are ya'll?  I have a vignette/tablescape for you today.
IMG_9162
Sweet gardenias perfuming the air.  The magnolia trees are blooming with gorgeous flowers.  My trees have the flowers too high for me to get even if I had a ladder.  When riding through to town, I pass a lot of homes with the flowers oh so close to the road.  I thought maybe I could ride by at night and "pick it up off the ground."  Ha ha!!  I would get shot, no way!  But I do have magnolia bloom envy.


IMG_9187
Pink and light green tablecloth compliments roses.  Tarnished silver holds fresh gardenias.


IMG_9192
These old plates are my favorite, I pull them out most of the time.


IMG_9172
The mister surprised me with a candelabra!  I had another one, that got dropped a couple of times and there was no repairing it.


IMG_9187




IMG_9139
Well read roses! ; )


IMG_9097
Gardenias


IMG_9190


And moving right along to a subject that we all hope is a quick temporary one that we can say, remember when?
IMG_8794
Yes, we are surrounded by them!  Cicadas are in all the trees and make a loud noise!



Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment