Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Hue For You


Hey!  How are you?  I was fortunate enough to receive these beautiful roses for Mother's Day from my daughter and they still look great!  Do you like orange/yellow with blue?  It really pops!  These are my blue willow plates, I may be using them a lot more.  I find that when the weather warms up, I love the blue color.


IMG_9530
Well, I always love blue not just when it's hot.  The colors compliment each other so well.


IMG_9375
There is a little problem with my knee.  While I was parked on the sofa icing my knee, I started playing with the camera and got a few photos of my Mother's Day roses on the floor.  I was trying to distract myself from the fact that it needed vacuuming!


IMG_9366
Orange and yellow are not usually my go to colors but in roses they really rock!




IMG_9512
I brought out pieces of silver and mercury glass.  The white cloth 'cools' everything.  White is a very good color choice in the Spring/Summer season in the South.  We are reaching 80 today with humidity.


IMG_9521






IMG_9532




IMG_9548




IMG_9553




IMG_9541




IMG_9554
And finally back inside to live on the coffee table.


IMG_9792


Jan



Rustic and Refined
Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home

2 comments:

  1. Love the orange roses...they are a perfect pairing with my favorite Blue Willow dishes! It is a color combo that makes me smile, every time. Hope your knee is better...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marigene! They do bring out the best in each other. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete