Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Mantel 2014


Hey!  How are you?  Thanksgiving has passed and I am looking forward to Christmas.  I want to share the living room mantel and Christmas tree with you today.  There are the books that my sweet MIL gave us many years ago.  I displayed my mister’s fiddle.  Dried hydrangeas scattered across the mantel.  I kept my vintage floral plates above the mantel.

I ran across an old photo of the my mantel done similar to this many years ago and decided to give a go again.  My walls were a very dark green then.





This little red deer has always been a favorite of mine.





I am a flower child!  Peace baby!  Yes, that’s a garland of silk roses.  Old school rocks! Ha!










 
Ribbons from ebay.  Dried hydrangeas, all from our yard, decorate the Christmas tree and mantel.  I DID sweep the floor but every time I turn around too close to the tree something falls off!
 
 
 
 
 
 
The red hydrangeas are silk.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment