Thursday, August 28, 2014

Lavender Roses

I think a lot of us are looking forward to fall.  This vignette feels a little like a fall day to me.  Lavender roses and aubergine books with gold lettering and a brass pitcher.









All on an old tattered lace tablecloth.







Looking forward to those cold fall days when you have to wear a sweater inside or turn the heat on.






Fall makes me feel very grateful for my life with all its imperfections.


I don’t decorate inside for fall.  It’s all about the trees with the vivid colors and the blue blue sky for me.





I do like to see others front porches decked out for fall.


My front door is hidden from the lane we live on.  That’s okay with me.  I can sit on the front porch in my gown and nobody knows.


Or grab the camera and try to capture the beautiful colors we have for such a short time.















Jan




No comments:

Post a Comment