Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pansies in a Bowl

 
 

 
The Mister brought home some flowers to plant in our pots.  Unfortunately he didn't let me know ahead of time where he was going and what  he was shopping for.  But flowers are always pretty so I am sure I will love them once they have grown.  We still had pansies in the pots and cut them off the plants before throwing it out.  Grabbed a bowl and filled it with these pretty pansies.  Aren't the colors just delicious?!
 
 
 
 

The lavender bandana really compliments them.   The bowl with the red rim is actually a Christmas bowl!  If you look really close you can see the red berries!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

Once I brought them in I sat them on the table with my Spring flowers my husband bought me.(A few years ago!) 
 
 
 
 
  
   
Jan
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment